Wednesday, January 14, 2015

That time

Hello beautiful,

All the rights to the owner. Amazing quote, by the way


   I`m not the perfect one with a perfect life. I am so far from it. I didn`t discover the recipe for throwing away my worries, I still have them. I still cry, yell, get angry, thinking that my life is a mess, I still have issues of my own and I still live. And I love my life. I love all the little imperfections which are making me whole.
   Because I wouldn`t appreciate my smile as much as I do if I have never been sad, my smile won`t look so bright and won`t make me so beautiful if I am not aware of all the tears hiding in the back, my love won`t be so bright if I didn`t know what being disappointed and heartbreaking look like.
   We couldn`t see the wonders in this world if we didn`t meet the bottom of the valley because at the roots of dispair the world have all its brightest colours. We just need to open our eyes and see. See how amazing the sunshine is and how its warmth is making us enjoy ourselves, see how many beautiful souls lay around us waiting to be discovered, see how much love we can give back to others who need a single word of wisdom.
    We can share so much and we choose no to. We can change the world with a single smile but we choose to keep it for ourselves. We are egocentrics without even thinking and we are alone because we aren`t letting people in our lives anymore. I was disappointed, you were too but the world doesn`t have 10 or 100 of people, they are a bunch of billions there and more and not all of them are as bad as you think so why do you choose to close your heart and let all the negativity to make you a bitter and sad one? Maybe you should stop a little and think about what exactly are you and what you want in your life and also you should change whatever doesn`t suit you the way you want and also don`t be afraid to follow your dreams. You can do it because He made you a beautiful, smart and wonderful person, you just have to discover all the amazing qualities He put in you. Because you are His masterpiece.



Love, Alliee
P.S Check this song out Be Grateful, Spread the Happiness

3 comments:

  1. Good posting! Hi Allessandra! Have a great weeken! There is one thing I still dont understand! You said that you were amazed how the community grew.....but where are they all? What community did you talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dear. Well, they can`t be seen here because they didn`t let comments but I people are sending me mails, get in touch on G+ or Twitter and the blog is growing. And if I helped even one person with my writing I am the happiest. Miss talking with u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I understand now ☺ ! Miss you too! I am always on g+ never facebook,seldom twitter ☺

    ReplyDelete